Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS not found Collaboration Meeting Room Templates mode display

Hi Guys,

I have proplem with Cisco TMS 15.0.1, TMS 1.6.0.10 (New Deployment)
I enabled Provisioning mode, and add group/user, but when i want to add conductor 4.2 to TMS then not found Collaboration Meeting Room Templates mode display on TMS web, please tell me why?

Thanks!

Franklin González.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Patrick,

It was a problem with my browser  :-(

Anyway thanks for your help!

FG.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Regardless of you adding a Conductor as a TMS managed system, the CMR option should be present under Provisioning > Users.

When installing TMSPE, did you deselect to option to install CMR?  By default it should have been selected, but could you have not installed it?  Can you confirm if the CMR database, tmspe_vmr, is installed?

Hi Patrick,

I uninstalled and installed again TMSPE not deselect the option during installation CMR, the driver is already added in TMS. However I still can not see the CMR Template option in System / Provisioning / Users. It is the second TMS to implement and the last time this problem is not present.

Thanks,

FG.

I've never faced this issue before, but just to cover some basic troubleshooting.

Did you restart the server after you completed the installation?

Did you install the correct version of Java for TMSPE 1.6 which should be Java 8 Update 66?

To check to see if CMR is installed and seen by TMSPE, do you see it listed under Admin Tools > Diagnostics > Provisioning Extension Diagnostics or under Admin Tools > Configuration > Provisioning Extension Settings?

I just did a test install of TMSPE 1.6 and the CMR options appeared for me right away, without having to do anything extra.

Hi Patrick,

It was a problem with my browser  :-(

Anyway thanks for your help!

FG.

Glad you were able to get it resolved!  Just in case others might have this issue, what OS and browser were you using, and what browser did work for you?

Fail: Windows 7 Firefox 48.0.2 but is a issue whit plugins. IE, edge and chrome work fine.