Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Ticketing Service reset ignore

Paul Woelfel
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I accidently pressed "Ignore this ticket type for all systems" in the Ticketing Service in TMS and do not see tickets of this kind any more. Is there a way to revert this? I did not find anything at ticketing service nor at the user page.

Thanks for your help!

Regards, Paul
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Paul,

Yes, you can revert. When you press this option, TMS adds a ticket filter, so you just need to delete this filter. You can find this configuration on TMS System in System >> Ticketing Service. Select the endpoint and go to the tab "Ticket filter". Delete the filter.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

View solution in original post

Haydn von Imhof
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Paul

If you open the endpoint of item there is a “Ticket Filters” tab.

From here you can remove the filter you set to ignore that ticket type for that system.

Or what Paulo said above. @Paulo – you reply quick!!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Paul,

Yes, you can revert. When you press this option, TMS adds a ticket filter, so you just need to delete this filter. You can find this configuration on TMS System in System >> Ticketing Service. Select the endpoint and go to the tab "Ticket filter". Delete the filter.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Additionally, you can find and remove the ticket filter by going to System >> Navigator. Select the endpoint, go to the tab"Settings", go to the subtab "Ticket Filter".

Paulo Souza

Thanks for response

Our issue is that we have ignored an error on all the VC so now in ticketing service we don't see the news VC with error.

Can us "clear" all the VC ignored?

Help please

Thanks

You can clear ticket filters by going to the endpoint in question and removing the filter under Settings > Ticket Filters. This is done on a per system basis, as there isn't a method to remove a filter that has been applied to all systems.

Thank you very much!

As always very helpful Paulo ;-)

Regards, Paul

As always, you are welcome!    =)

Paulo Souza

Haydn von Imhof
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Paul

If you open the endpoint of item there is a “Ticket Filters” tab.

From here you can remove the filter you set to ignore that ticket type for that system.

Or what Paulo said above. @Paulo – you reply quick!!