Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Time Zone Mismatch error on devices that are in a different time zone

Jeff Gilbertson
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We are runing TMS 15.3.0 - The TMS, Conductor and TPS servers are all located in the Central Time Zone - We have 3 Cisco C40's that are in the Mountain time zone. In TMS the 3 units that are in the mountain time zone have the following error:

Time Zone Mismatch

Time Zone set in TMS for system is different from Time Zone on system.Details: In TMS: -06:00:00, On System: -07:00:00.How to fix this problem: TMS will update the time zone on the system when editing the time zone in TMS. Alternatively the time zone may be manually changed on the system.

I have checked the time zone on the units themselves and they are set to mountain time and when I look at the settings of the units in TMS they show mountain.

Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff
1 Reply 1

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

We have a few endpoints in a different time zone as well, don't recall what I did, try:

• changing the time zone to something else and then back to the correct time zone.
  • Enforce Management Settings to have it updated to the time zone set within TMS, then change it back to the correct time zone.

Under Settings > Ticket Filters, you can always setup a filter that will hide the Time Zone Mismatch alert.