Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSXE and Ad-Hoc Meetings

Jason Neurohr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone is able to confirm A) if you are seeing this behaviour. B) if you know this is expected behaviour.

TMS: 13.2.1

TMSXE: 3.0.2

Users are placing ad-hoc calls with no scheduling, which is fine. TMS however is then syncing the ad-hoc call details back into the corresponding exchange room calendars. Is anyone else seeing this behaviour/know it is expected behaviour.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This is expected behavior. When TMS picks up an ongoing ad-hoc call, the endpoint is reserved for the next five minutes in the TMS database. This is information that has to be replicated over to the Exchange resource calendars for the free/busy information to be correct.

Regards,

Kjetil

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Kjetil Ree
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This is expected behavior. When TMS picks up an ongoing ad-hoc call, the endpoint is reserved for the next five minutes in the TMS database. This is information that has to be replicated over to the Exchange resource calendars for the free/busy information to be correct.

Regards,

Kjetil

Kool. I thought it was expected behaviour but I couldn't see it documented anywhere (are you able to point in in the direction if it is documented?). Thanks Kjetil