cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSXE OBTP for Teams CVI

asidhu2521
Level 1
Level 1

Can Cisco TMSXE read the Teams CVI Meeting SIP information from the invite and push that information to the Cisco Codec to join Teams CVI meeting using OBTP?

We have some legacy endpoints that are not capable of registering to the Webex cloud and looking into the option of having these endpoints join Teams CVI meeting using OBTP as we have TMSXE implemented in our environment.

2 Replies 2

Hi! 

You should check out Synergy SKY. They can solve this issue. www.synergysky.com 

Feel free to DM me if you have questions. 

emiliolara
Level 1
Level 1

It is not supported.

The devices must be either registered to the Webex cloud or linked to the cloud using Webex Edge for Devices.

If your devices are getting the Join button from Cisco TMS or Cisco TMSXE, they cannot get the Join button for Microsoft Teams meetings.

As an alternative, you can simplify joining for the affected devices by adding the SIP IVR video address of the Microsoft Teams meeting as a speed dial or macro.

https://help.webex.com/en-US/article/nffx8kj/Deploy-the-Cisco-Webex-Video-Integration-for-Microsoft-Teams

I succeded to get the OBTP for CVI Meetings for onprem devices with TMSXE but it's kind of glitchy and I do not recommend it.

Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: