Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSXE Office365 integration

Alexey Churak
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to setup TMSXE 5.0 to work with Office 365 and I'm not sure how to deal with the .local domain name we use internally.

When I use our external domain, company.com, TMSXE throws an error: Could not connect to Active Directory using the details provided.

When I change it to the internal domain example.local it can't authorize with the Office 365 (401 error) as it seems to just append this domain to the username and obviously there's no way to add .local domain into Office 365. What am I doing wrong here? What domain should I use?

2 Replies 2

Alexey Churak
Level 1
Level 1

Turned out TMSXE doesn't support that currently, but TAC is able to overcome this issue by overwriting the settings directly in the configuration file.

Hi Alexey

I am in the same situation as you are. By TAC, I assume you mean Technical Assistance Center? I am willing to start a case with them, but first; would it be possible for you to send me an anonymized copy of your config file? I cannot generate my own config file because I can never get the TMSXE wizard to successfully validate my settings. If I could get a copy from you I could just input my own settings and cycle the service (I guess). Hope you can help!

Thanks!

Morgan