TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello guys, I ran the following command xcommand CallHistory Get to extract the CDR from my SX80, but I noticed that the duration time is in days ago.I need to know if there is any other way to extract the CDR that allows me to know the exactly durat...

Help needed! It seems tht a previous employee demoted the default "admin" user to a role of "user" which does not allow me full access to the devices configuration. Additionally, logging in via SSH yields the same user permission error when attempti...

Hi all, I just wanted to know how the telepresence server/MCU calls the auto dialled participant in a conference. Is the call sent directly to the endpoint or is the call sent to the call control system that is managing the endpoint. Supposing I have...

I have a new install of an MX800 registered to TPaaS in the cloud, and the unit is constantly receiving calls from 100@ and its IP address. This started over the weekend and is occurring every 30 seconds like clockwork. Is there any way in the MX800 ...