Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TX1300-65 presentation in two displays

Hello!

The customer asked me if is possible to use two displays to share presentations on TX1300-65, but I didn´t find any document on cisco page that explain this information.

In TX1300-47, the document says I can use a HDMI splitter and connect it to the ACU Port, but this information is not preset in TX1300-65 docs.

Does anybody know if I can use this splitter in a TX1300-65?

Thank you,

Emerson

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Emerson,

Yes, TX1310 does have a HDMI splitter that you can use to connect additional output displays to your system. The equipment has a part called Expansion Box", which is used to expand audio and video. In this box you can connect up to two HDMI output displays to show the presentation on them.

I have personally tried that feature by myself, it works very well. I have connected two presentation displays to a TX1310 without using any external video splitter.

This is the picture of the Expansion Box where you connect the auxiliary displays:

To make it work, in general, everything you need is:

• Properly connect the HDMI output from the codec to the HDMI input of the Expansion Box
  • Properly Connect the the HDMI outputs from the Expansion Box to your two additional displays

With regards which displays are supported, you can buy auxiliary displays from Cisco (they are great, professional displays), however, the Cisco TelePresence systems are designed to work with any Full HD monitor that connects to the system using a standard HDMI or DVI interface, you can use HDMI-to-HDMI cable or HDMI-to-DVI cable.

I hope this help.

Paulo Souza

Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Emerson,

Yes, TX1310 does have a HDMI splitter that you can use to connect additional output displays to your system. The equipment has a part called Expansion Box", which is used to expand audio and video. In this box you can connect up to two HDMI output displays to show the presentation on them.

I have personally tried that feature by myself, it works very well. I have connected two presentation displays to a TX1310 without using any external video splitter.

This is the picture of the Expansion Box where you connect the auxiliary displays:

To make it work, in general, everything you need is:

• Properly connect the HDMI output from the codec to the HDMI input of the Expansion Box
  • Properly Connect the the HDMI outputs from the Expansion Box to your two additional displays

With regards which displays are supported, you can buy auxiliary displays from Cisco (they are great, professional displays), however, the Cisco TelePresence systems are designed to work with any Full HD monitor that connects to the system using a standard HDMI or DVI interface, you can use HDMI-to-HDMI cable or HDMI-to-DVI cable.

I hope this help.

Paulo Souza

Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Hi Paulo!

Thanks for your help!

I had also observed this possibility, I had already done this with the CTS3010 using a presentation codec.

Once again Thanks!!