TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HelloFor EX90 devices that are used a second monitor, i can remote into laptop.interface GigabitEthernet4/0/24 description EX90 switchport access vlan 20 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 799 srr-queue bandwidth share 10 10 60 20 queue-set...

Resolved! C20 and Sonicwall

Hi All,Have been breaking my head trying to figure this out, but here is the issue and hopefully someone might be able to help. We have a Tandberg C20 and Sonicwall 3200 for our firewall. On the Sonicwall, Persitant NAT, SIP Transformation and H323 a...

Hello!The customer asked me if is possible to use two displays to share presentations on TX1300-65, but I didn´t find any document on cisco page that explain this information.In TX1300-47, the document says I can use a HDMI splitter and connect it to...

Resolved! TMS REDUNDANCY

Hi, One of our customer is having a main site and DR site for Video conference. They are planning to implement redundant VC Infrastrcuture componnents like VCS, Conductor, MCU and TMS. I need your expert opinion in deploying TMS in Main Site and DR S...