Views
Helpful
Replies

updating TMS email template

rashmi814
Level 1
Level 1

All,

I need to update customize TMS email template with URL and help link that's included in meeting invitation. I do not find any documentation on updating template. I am not sure which template to update and how to verify it. Can you please guide me any direction on updating template.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Email templates are located under Admin Tools > Configuration > Edit Email Templates, where you can edit the various templates that are used, refer to the TMS Admin Guide for the version of TMS you're running for more information. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Email templates are located under Admin Tools > Configuration > Edit Email Templates, where you can edit the various templates that are used, refer to the TMS Admin Guide for the version of TMS you're running for more information. 

Thanks Patrick,

What's content setting in email settings? How does it get used? Do you have any example you can share? I also have one issue with smart scheduler. It always shows timezone for EST user in Havana timezone instead of EST timezone. Do you know if we can update smart scheduler template.