Views
Helpful
Replies

VCS X8.1 Demonstration Mode duration?

Ruud van Strijp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have installed a VCS X8.1 server to do some tests with. Since we don't have a valid license, it's currently running in demonstration mode. How long will this work? Is this a 30 day demo, or will the demo with active options "1 Non Traversal Call, 1 Traversal Call, 3 Registrations, Encryption." be of unlimited duration?

Regards,

Ruud van Strijp

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ruud

Demo only with : 1 Non Traversal Call, 1 Traversal Call, 3 Registrations, Encryption.

No limit period

br Oleksandr

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Ruud

Demo only with : 1 Non Traversal Call, 1 Traversal Call, 3 Registrations, Encryption.

No limit period

br Oleksandr

Hi Oleksandr,

Thanks for your reply! Is it possible to run the demo licensed VCS X8.1 as Expressway, or only as Control?

I would like to have one internal VCS (Control) and one with a public IP (Expressway), and build a tunnel between them so external and internal devices can communicate.

By the way, was this no time limit part applicable to the X7.2 demo as well? Since I thought that one expired?

Regards,

Ruud van Strijp

VCS VM is in demo mode always, even with X7.x software, and will remain that way until you put in a valid release key.  As Oleksandr mentioned, no time period.

Ruud,

For VCS X7.x software you can use only Control demo mode.

For VCS X8 ask your Cisco representive. I am heard about plan for expressway demo keys

br Oleksandr