cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

video driver software for TMS appliance

Chet Cronin
Level 4
Level 4

Can someone provide me a link to the video driver for the TMS appliance server????

The standard video driver that pops up will not let me adjust my resolution any lower than 800X600 ...

thank you.

Chet Cronin
6 Replies 6

Steve Kapinos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Chet - the application OS software is not distributed individually. 

I don't have one handy right now, but not being able to go below SVGA resolution is not uncommon on modern hardware.  You would have to boot into VGA mode in windows to go lower most likely.

What is it you are trying to achieve?

Dont have it here in front of me, but thats a TMS appliance I can reach:

(not sure how many different hardware versios might be out there)

Bildschirmfoto 2014-03-02 um 17.51.50.png

With 800x600 you should be able to fix the ip settings (which should even be configurable

via the LCD screen on fron) and then connect via a remote desktop session.

And like Steve asked, what are you trying to archive?

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Thank you for the response.  Our issue is that the applicance is using a generic driver which will not let us change the res to 1024.  The appliance is on our bench and have a dell monitor connected to it.  Would be nice if we could get the resolution changed.  Makes it easier to browse thru settings an such.

Chet Cronin

If your display resolution is an issue, just boot the machine to VGA mode with the F8 button on bootup (normal windows interupt), configure the IP address info, reboot, and Remote Desktop to the machine for all future needs.

The graphics is just the embedded intel graphics, so the standard Windows Drivers should work.  Get the device on the network and run 'update driver'.

Hey Chet

We had a similar issue that we resolved by using a scalar unitl we could get the drivers upgraded. We got the drivers from TANDBERG but it was just a CD with upgraded Windows server display drivers on it..

Lawrence,

Super and thanks for the information.  Also great to here from you...  Whats your email contact.????  My Gmail is the same and the afghan.swa if you still have it. 

Chet Cronin
801-815-3539(USA)
+9379 601-3954 (Afghanistan)

Chet Cronin