Views
Helpful
Replies

Webec codec plus call mcu codian

ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

i have WRK plus software CE9.9.0 register to expressway core, CMS trunk to core, and mcu 4210 also register as SIP to core.

when WRK plus call out/in to MCU 4210, it appears media quality icons (refers to codian help, it means there is media quality issue in WRK+) but there were no packetloss or error status. the video quality so bad very low resolution (but from call status shows good, it getting 4CIF)

then i tried WRK join to CMS,  it works normally, video quality HD.

please advice

Regards,

ahmed

2 Replies 2

Anurag Srivastava1
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

When WRK+ is connect to MCU, can you check what is the bandwidth negotiated for this call? and also when it connects to CMS what is the bandwidth negotiated?

If there is less bandwidth negotiated while connecting to MCU then we need to figure out who is negotiating less bandwidth and why and then can analyze further. 

Thanks
Please rate if it is helpful and mark as accepted solution if applicable....

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I can recall hearing about this issue, but don't have access to my documentation at the moment.  I believe this was one of the issues that was resolved in CE9.10.0, so try upgrading your endpoint and trying again.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.