Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex Board 55 connected with Logitech Rally Plus System

Hello my friends,

In our office we have got a webex board 55. Now on the opposite side of the room I would like to install a speaker tracking camera, that follows the person speaking smoothly. Unfortunately the preferred Cisco solution needs some months to arrive, but I have a plan b.

We have got a Logitech Rally Plus System, including HDMI ans USB C cable, a hub for Logitech System - Monitor and a desk hub for the computer to connect. 

now I need your help. My question is: Can I use the webex board 55 to connect it to the Logitech system, so that I am able to use both in a meeting?

My intention is, that on the board I can see, what ever is shared during the meeting, or the white board. In front of the board there is the speaker. Now the attendees in the room have the same view like the attendees joining virtually, if I could use the Logitech system pointing on the speaker. 

Anny suggestions?

Thank you very much for your ideas in advance

------------------------------------
nothing is as constant as change
Have a great Day

Max
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

JJ77
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

You have a very interesting situation and I am more than eager to see if it works (do let me know if you try it )

Here's a link that may help you decide - https://www.logitech.com/content/dam/logitech/vc/en/pdf/cisco-compatibility.pdf

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

JJ77
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

You have a very interesting situation and I am more than eager to see if it works (do let me know if you try it )

Here's a link that may help you decide - https://www.logitech.com/content/dam/logitech/vc/en/pdf/cisco-compatibility.pdf

Hello JJ77,

thank you for that information. We will make some tests and let you know how that works.

Take care

Max

------------------------------------
nothing is as constant as change
Have a great Day

Max