Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex (Spark) Room Kit Plus - connecting external audio source

vmustafin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

In our company there is conference system RCF Forum 3000 with microphones. I would like connect this system to Cisco Spark Room Kit Plus. I couldn't find in the data sheet of Spark Room Kit Plus any information about a line input.

Is there any solution for connect external audio source (RCF Forum 3000 in my case) with line output to the Spark Room Kit Plus?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The SRK+ doesn't have a dedicated line level input, but you can use one of the three Microphone inputs and adjust the level appropriately.  You will however need to use a cable in to the SRK+ that has the correct 4-pole 3.5mm jack on the end of it, not just a standard stereo 3.5mm one.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The SRK+ doesn't have a dedicated line level input, but you can use one of the three Microphone inputs and adjust the level appropriately.  You will however need to use a cable in to the SRK+ that has the correct 4-pole 3.5mm jack on the end of it, not just a standard stereo 3.5mm one.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: