cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where can I download provisioning templates for Movi versions prior to 4.2.0.10318?

Chris Swinney
Level 5
Level 5

Hi all,

The question is in the title. I can only see versions from 4.2.0.10318 and above, but because you have to apply provisioning on a per version basis, and we have old version of Movi still in use, I need to apply provisioning template in order to upgrade users from older versions.

Many thanks

Chris

15 Replies 15

Hi Ahmad,

Many thanks for the offer, but I'm not sorted for the actual templates.

Had a couple of issue with regard to setting the software version so as to provide the users a link to the correct software, but that's sorted to.

My issue now is that there appears to be a bug (or "feature" has Martin refers to it ) where any client that has been installed useing pre-configured options, those options get wiped when the user upgrades. We have reported this as a bug to Cisco.

I also have another issue raised in another post that then refers to manually provisioned users (no LDAP or AD import into TMSPE) who are unable to retrieve or set their password via TMS (

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3971778#3971778), but this is another story....

Cheers anyhow

Chris