Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DX650 Firmware Upgradation Procedure

Vinod16
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I want to upgrade the Firmware of DX650, I never did this.

Kindly provide info/Procedure/Steps To upgrade the Firmware of DX650.

I have Cisco DX650 , CUCM 10.5 .

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

[+5] to Olesander

a. Download the first cop file from below link

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284721679&softwareid=282074288&os=&release=10.2(5.212)SR4&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest&i=!pp

b. upload the cop file from OS administration page of CUCM , Software Upgrade---Install/upgrade 

c. you need sftp server . you can use freeftpd for the same. Once uploaded, u can check in Device--Device settings---device defaults . You can swap for Active /Inactive load. Else u can copy in Phone Load name under the DX650 phone thus, avoiding firmware change on all DX650 IP phones.

d. once uploaded , u need to restart the CUCM server.

e. same process needs to be followed for other servers in cluster.

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi Gomzy,

Upgrade firmware for DX650 have same action as for other Cisco phone on CUCM.
DX650 is nature phone for CUCM.

br Oleksandr

I need Steps .

[+5] to Olesander

a. Download the first cop file from below link

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=284721679&softwareid=282074288&os=&release=10.2(5.212)SR4&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest&i=!pp

b. upload the cop file from OS administration page of CUCM , Software Upgrade---Install/upgrade 

c. you need sftp server . you can use freeftpd for the same. Once uploaded, u can check in Device--Device settings---device defaults . You can swap for Active /Inactive load. Else u can copy in Phone Load name under the DX650 phone thus, avoiding firmware change on all DX650 IP phones.

d. once uploaded , u need to restart the CUCM server.

e. same process needs to be followed for other servers in cluster.

regds,

aman

You can use search  with next  words " cucm upgrade phone firmware" . And you will find many threads and YouTube video also.

For example:

one, twothree

br Oleksandr