cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TMS Supported Endpoints List

David Anstee
Level 4
Level 4

Are there any updated version of the Cisco TMS supported Endpoints list, as can be found here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11338/tsd_products_support_integrated_systems_documentation_list.html

This document was last updated for Cisco TMS 13.2, and we are now at time of writing on CIsco TMS 15.1

I want to verify if any changes have been made between 13.2 and 15.1 either dropping support of Endpoints, or including support of additional Endpoints?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Cisco stopped releasing the TMS product support document after TMS 13.x, refer to Finding information about systems supported by Cisco TMS for more information.  With that said, you should reference the TMS Release Notes to see what support has been removed and added since that release.  You can also take a look at the thread endpoint-support-tms-14-and-tms-15 for an example list of no longer supported endpoints that Wayne created.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Cisco stopped releasing the TMS product support document after TMS 13.x, refer to Finding information about systems supported by Cisco TMS for more information.  With that said, you should reference the TMS Release Notes to see what support has been removed and added since that release.  You can also take a look at the thread endpoint-support-tms-14-and-tms-15 for an example list of no longer supported endpoints that Wayne created.

I will add my feedback to the existing thread over here as per Patrick's link. Thanks