cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference meeting no Numeric ID value

alyssa0003
Level 1
Level 1

When we book a VC the email below gets generated. This was booked with the MCU only and a pin number. Instead of advising the conference number we are getting <VAL:NUMERIC_ID>#. If no pin is set we get the conference number but the pin number field shows <VAL:MEETING_PASSWORD>#

5 Replies 5

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What version of TMS are you running?

Is Conductor involved, or is the MCU directly manged by TMS?

Have you tried to reset the booking invite email to default?

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for responding.

They are using TC7.3.2. I am not seeing the Booking Invite on one of its templates but I have read that it was the Booking Confirm on older versions. I have not tried reverting that to default but will try once they confirmed that it's fine with them.

TC7.3.2 is the software version of an endpoint.  Need to know the software version of TMS, as well as if the MCU is directly manged by TMS or if Conductor is in use.

The email template that TMS uses when scheduling conferences depends on the version of TMS you have, see the TMS 14.2 Release Notes starting on pg 3.

• 14.2 and later - Booking Invite
  • 14.1 and earlier - Booking Confirm

You can always copy the email template before reverting it to default, and if you find it makes no difference, just paste the copied data back into the template.

Hi Patrick,

I did the revert and our client confirmed that it works fine now. Thanks for your help!

Glad resetting the template to default resolved your issue, don't forget to mark your question as answered so others that might have the same issue can find the solution easily.