cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DX80 OSD WILL NOT STAY UP ON DISPLAY

Chet Cronin
Level 4
Level 4

System is working but when the user presses the Call button the Call window and keyboard display for less then 2 to 4 secs goes away and will not come back.  

System upgraded to Ce9.4.2 but not change.  Factory reset and no change ..

The Configuration User Interface OSD is default to Auto and ouput Auto. 

Please advise is there is a setting in the remote login or ssh command that needs to be set or turned off. 

Chet Cronin
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I second Wayne's response - I have a two DX's, one running CE9.7.1 and one running Room OS, and if I press call the keyboard interface will stay on indefinitely. Try upgrading to the latest code - there have been a lot of bug fixes since 9.4.2. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It may be a bug in that old version of software - I am unable to replicate that running recent software versions (CE9.7.x).

If you tap the screen to get just the call icon to show, that will disappear if you do nothing, but after you have pressed on the call butoon, the call window will stay on the screen with the current software releases.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

I second Wayne's response - I have a two DX's, one running CE9.7.1 and one running Room OS, and if I press call the keyboard interface will stay on indefinitely. Try upgrading to the latest code - there have been a lot of bug fixes since 9.4.2.