cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Expressway Series C and E aka Collaboration Edge

acgarcia
Level 4
Level 4

Trying to add my CUCM and IM&P servers to my Expressway-C.  Everything goes well with CUCM and even see that the zones were auto-created.  When I try to add IM&P server it says "Failed: cups80 is not a IM and Presence server".

Versions:

CUCM: 9.1.2.10000-28

IM&P: 9.1.1.41900-1

Expressway X8.1

No TLS yet.  I'm wanting to get everything going before I deploy certs

Choosing NO to TLS

Checked

using admin user in IM&P server and checked user to ensure user has AXL.. role as per configuration documentation

created a new user in IM&P and gave AXL... role and still the same problem

Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

acgarcia
Level 4
Level 4

I finally got this fixed.  It was a problem with the way the default certs were on the CU IM&P server.  Even though I was chosing no on TLS there was something weird going on with the certs.  I erased all certs on the CU IM&P server and regen new certs for tomcat and tomcast-trust and everything worked.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

acgarcia
Level 4
Level 4

I finally got this fixed.  It was a problem with the way the default certs were on the CU IM&P server.  Even though I was chosing no on TLS there was something weird going on with the certs.  I erased all certs on the CU IM&P server and regen new certs for tomcat and tomcast-trust and everything worked.

Thank you for the info!

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify