Views
Helpful
Replies

MX700 Telepresence audio troubleshoot :No audio activity detected

dinhdung54028
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone , 
I have a problem with  MX700 and I need help.
My video conference cannot detect audio connect , such as image below 
1571641765831.JPEG
I'm tried to configure on site admin ,unpluged audio cable , check signal , restore default configure , update lastest version , but not working .

Sorry for my words , because i'm not good at writing English 
 Thanks so much!

3 Replies 3

Anurag Srivastava1
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello,

Login to the codec through web GUI and navigate to setup--->peripherals

and in microphone section you will see the VU meter and start VU meter and tap on mics it will detect any audio also it will tell whether the port is active or not.

you can try another microphone ports if the one you selected is not working.if all of them is not working and you see no activity on VU meter.

Or connect a known working microphone on any of the ports if working one is also not showing any activity.

then try a hard factory reset via pin hole and check again.

If still the situation is same you can open a TAC case to get a replacement of codec.

And if known working mic is working on ports the probably your microphone is fauilty and you can raise an RMA to replace it.

Thanks

Please rate if it is helpful and mark as accepted solution if applicable...

Thanks
Please rate if it is helpful and mark as accepted solution if applicable....

JJ77
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

What is the model # of the microphone that you are connecting to MX700 ?

Ensure that the Euro block connectors are intact 

Check your microphone settings and toggle the setting to see if that works

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

What microphones (and how many) are you using? Did you check to make sure you are plugged in the correct ports and those ports are enabled? There are no built in mics on the MX700 - you need at least some tabletop microphones if not a room type system (ceilings with DSP's or something like that). 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: