cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Some connect a headset to a c20?

tec cou
Level 1
Level 1

if it is rare, but are asking me, I have no c20 in the office, if not tried, but the C20 mic gives voltage of 10-12 V, and if a mic is not a hadset (PC) supports this whether to create noise.

It is rare, but if someone has done me a great favor ...

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You could connect a headset to the C20.  You can use the RCA Outputs on the C20 to connect the headphones - this should be relatively simple (with the right 3.5mm - RCA adaptor).

For the microphone, it'll be a little more complex as, ideally, you'll need to convert the unbalanced headset microphone to a balanced input for the C20 - and preferably not connect the power ring.  There's some information on connecting 3rd party microphones already in the forums, and elsewhere as well.  They both mention the SX20, but the C20 will be similar.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You could connect a headset to the C20.  You can use the RCA Outputs on the C20 to connect the headphones - this should be relatively simple (with the right 3.5mm - RCA adaptor).

For the microphone, it'll be a little more complex as, ideally, you'll need to convert the unbalanced headset microphone to a balanced input for the C20 - and preferably not connect the power ring.  There's some information on connecting 3rd party microphones already in the forums, and elsewhere as well.  They both mention the SX20, but the C20 will be similar.

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thank you Wayne,

Of the headphones if it's easy. but the microphone I have doubts on the forums said that the SX20 and c20 are different, and that the C20 provides phantom power, and that is not behaving as a Micro Pc ...

if I had a c20 .... but without the complicated, so if someone wrote or did I try.

thanks for answering