Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence MX800 Speakertrack Issue

We have a MX800 single screen with 2 cameras. At the moment both P60 cams are connected in the Peripherals but not the Speaaker track 60. Also the icon for the speaker track in the Call Control is missing. I compared all settings with another system, but I have found no differences. Can anybody help to solve the problem?

3 Replies 3

pieterh
VIP
VIP

I'm unfamiliar with the MX800 and the speakertrack.

But if I look at this document there is quite a lot of internal cabling involved.

check if all cables are properly connected, and try a factory reset as described in the document

Michael Rubin
Level 1
Level 1

This is an older document but it still works.  Factory reset the system and reconfigure it.  make sure you are using the correct software.  Try some of the trouble shooting steps in that attached document.  I suggest trying to manually configure speaker track

xConfiguration Cameras SpeakerTrack ConnectorDetection CameraLeft: 1
Configuration Cameras SpeakerTrack ConnectorDetection CameraRight: 2
xConfiguration Cameras SpeakerTrack ConnectorDetection Mode: Auto
xConfiguration Cameras SpeakerTrack Mode: Auto
xConfiguration Cameras SpeakerTrack TrackingMode: Default
xCommand Cameras SpeakerTrack Activate

for the touch panel.  Download the same software and upgrade the codec again.  factory reset the touch panel and reconnect it.  It will upload the upgrade from the codec.

tarukum25
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,
Kindly check the status of speaker track via CLI or status tab.
Make sure Ethernet cables are connected well with Speaker track assembly, else you may try to change the Ethernet cable and check.
At last, you may reset Speaker track assembly.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: