Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS/Conductor/CUCM Scheduling

Hi Guys,

I'm generally confused as to how the scheduling works between CUCM(CM) and Conductor(TC).

Current Setup:

CUCM: 10.5

Conductor: XC3.0.2  and I bunch of vTPS and MCU's

TMS: 14.6.2

Adhoc and Renedevous is working between CUCM and Conductor, but I can't find any reference(blind) on how to intergrate CUCM and Conductor.

I'm currently using the SIP Trunk for Rendezvous to call Schdeuled numbers, it works but once I try to create and identical sip trunk instead sending to the conductors real ip address instead of the virtual IP Address, I receive the below error:

Thanks guys.

Event="A request arrived on an IP address that is not configured as either a rendezvous or ad hoc IP address."

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Rajkumar Yadav
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

You need to add two IP address under location, one for ad hoc conference and other for Rendezvous.

You need to create SIP Trunk from CUCM to Rendezvous IP address for Rendezvous video calling.

Create a another SIP Trunk pointing to Ad hoc IP address and then  map it under the conference bridge as ad hoc conference resources.

Steps:

Go to System > Network interfaces > IP and then add two IP address as same subnet as conductor IP address.

Refer page 35 of the below document.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/conductor/config_guide/xc4-1_docs/TelePresence-Conductor-Unified-CM-Deployment-Guide-XC4-1.pdf

Now go to Go to Conference configuration > Locations.

Map the ad hoc ip address for Ad Hoc conference settings.

Similarly map the Rendezvous IP address for Rendezvous conference settings.

Refer page 38 and 48 of same document.

Note if you select the conference type as Both under location then under same location you will get both ad hoc and Rendezvous IP address option.

Regards,

Raaj

View solution in original post

Raaj is correct, all requests from TMS will be routed to the rendevouz IP address.  CUCM should be sending all requests to one of Conductor's virtual IP address, the real IP address is only used for management.  You can also refer to the following guide for help as well: Conductor with TMS Deployment Guide (XC3.0 with TMS 14.6).

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Rajkumar Yadav
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

You need to add two IP address under location, one for ad hoc conference and other for Rendezvous.

You need to create SIP Trunk from CUCM to Rendezvous IP address for Rendezvous video calling.

Create a another SIP Trunk pointing to Ad hoc IP address and then  map it under the conference bridge as ad hoc conference resources.

Steps:

Go to System > Network interfaces > IP and then add two IP address as same subnet as conductor IP address.

Refer page 35 of the below document.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/conductor/config_guide/xc4-1_docs/TelePresence-Conductor-Unified-CM-Deployment-Guide-XC4-1.pdf

Now go to Go to Conference configuration > Locations.

Map the ad hoc ip address for Ad Hoc conference settings.

Similarly map the Rendezvous IP address for Rendezvous conference settings.

Refer page 38 and 48 of same document.

Note if you select the conference type as Both under location then under same location you will get both ad hoc and Rendezvous IP address option.

Regards,

Raaj

Hi Yadav,

Rene and Adhoc are working the question relates to how CUCM and Conductor should be setup to route calls for scheduled meetings via TMS.

I create a meeting from TMS, alias is used from conductor and I call from CUCM to Conductor via sip trunk that is currently used by Rendevouz.

Is this setup correct?

Hi Zekeria,

Please route the call to the same SIP Trunk where the Rendevouz calls are sent.

If the Scheduled conference alias is 541XX then create route pattern for 541XX and send to the route group and route list then to the SIP Trunk for Rendevouz.

Regards,

Raaj

Raaj is correct, all requests from TMS will be routed to the rendevouz IP address.  CUCM should be sending all requests to one of Conductor's virtual IP address, the real IP address is only used for management.  You can also refer to the following guide for help as well: Conductor with TMS Deployment Guide (XC3.0 with TMS 14.6).