cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS - new VTC email confirmation

dhsvoc
Level 1
Level 1

In TMS when we book a new conference, we get the conformation email.   If Jabber users are included as partiicpants, they also get notified via email.  We either need to NOT include users if possible in this email or worse case, disable the email for this event entirely.  How can we do this?  Thanks,  Kevin

1 Reply 1

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Fema, welcome to Cisco Support Comunity!

Well, when you are scheduling a new conference in TMS, in the new conference page, there is a tab called "Conference information". In this tab, you can find the list of all email addresses in the field "Send email to". You can romove the email addresses from this field as desirable, so that users won't receive email confirmation from TMS anymore.

If you don't want to do that everytime a new conference is schedule, you can set a blank value in the "email address" field in the user configuration in provisioning settings. But be carefull, because this email is used to send account information to the users, which is really helpfull in some enviroments. And if you are using AD integration, then the email address is being retrived from AD, and you probably won't want to change this configuration in the AD settings.

As far as I know, there is no parameter that you can set to avoid TMS to automatically put the email address of Jabber users in the list when they are scheduled.  =/

I hope this help.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".