Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the xCommand for switching VideoConference Source

sinantopuz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We have a C60 VTC. I know how to change the source for the presentation mode, but I could not find the xCommand for changing the InputSource during a videoconference. There are some commands about changing the far end input source. On the web control of C60, under "Call Control" I can choose the Main Camera or another input that we defined.

I am sure this is a very commonly used feature, but I am new to this field, so please bear with me.

Thanks,

Sinan

3 Replies 3

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Sinan,

To change default presentation source you can use this command:

xConfiguration Video DefaultPresentationSource: <1/2/3>

Additionally, you can start a presentation and select the source. Use this command:

xCommand Presentation Start PresentationSource:<1..3>

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Hi Paulo,

I know the command for starting a presentation and changing the source for presentation source, but what I am looking to get is the source that I select during a VideoConference call. If you are familiar with the web interface of C60, you know that there is a "Call Control" page and on that page two different views: on the left the videoconference source selection, on the right presentation mode source selection. I need to know the command that corresponds to the drop down box selections on the left side.

Thanks,

Sinan

Hey Sinan,

Now I got your point, you are talking about the main video source and not presentation source. Try to use this command:

xConfiguration Video MainVideoSource: <1/2/3>

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".