cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Why does a Sx80 registred to a Expressway v.X8.11 makes double calls?

ltaketje
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. Can someone give me a hint how comes that it makes one traversal call and one none traversal call on the same session?

Let me know if i am leak of information.

3 Replies 3

UC-Eng-aaS
Level 1
Level 1
Do you actually see 2 outgoing sip invites or do you just look at the search history page?

Its 2 outgoing calls, not just in history. Looks like this. for exampel

source                                                     Destionation                             Type                       Protocol                SIP-variant

sip:4554787@192.168.100.14                sip:4554787@exampel.com      Non-traversal         SIP<->SIP             Standard-based

4554787                                                  4554787@exampel.com           Traversal                H323<->SIP

I cant access the infrastructure or EP, becoz its a external customer, i have to rely on given information.

When I have seen similar behaviour in the past it's usually been caused by poorly designed and implemented transforms and search rules.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: