Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Alejandro Madurga Ainoza
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Fixed some bugs and added the option to import content from a previous commit.

Find attached the Integration Custom Tasks from the following Video:

Video Link : 16714

Enjoy!

Comments
RobinSchrooten2
Level 4
Level 4

Does it work on UCSD 5.5, as I get an error when running the flow...

Task: gitPush (custom_gitPush) failed with error - java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program 'git': error=2, No such file or directory, selectedContext=<None>

Orf Gelbrich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I would suspect since UCSD 6.5 has new libries for GIT it is using those and hence they don’t exist in 5.5.

The posting unfortunately does have our standard header where there would be an indication on which version of UCSD this was written for.

Alejandro Madurga Ainoza
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

You need to install the git client, if there is internet connection you can use yum.

Best regards,

Alex.

Enviado desde mi smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

phirobin
Community Member

Hi Alex - so do you mean that you need to install the git client on the UCSD appliance (Primary node)?

chrisbons7
Community Member

Scripts to Integrate UCSD Provisioning workflows:

Follow the link below for the custom Git integration.

UCSD Workflow INDEX (UCSD Technical Content Index)

RobinSchrooten2
Level 4
Level 4

The GIT client needs to be installed on the UCSD appliance. Just connect with an ssh session to the appliance, and execute "sudo yum install git"

import the scripts, configure the git repository, and you're set to go.

gene.williams
Level 1
Level 1

To confirm, is it true that no local git installation is necessary for UCSD 6.5?

Orf Gelbrich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On the UCSD appliance – no nothing should be done there. There is an example on the community site that does something local, but I think the BU does not like it.

RobinSchrooten2
Level 4
Level 4

I am getting an error with the new version...

When using version 3, it seems to work OK again...

Jun 19, 2018 07:37:13 UTC Cloning repository on temporary folder

Jun 19, 2018 07:37:16 UTC STDIN

Jun 19, 2018 07:37:16 UTC Initialized empty Git repository in /tmp/ucsd/git/.git/

Jun 19, 2018 07:37:18 UTC error: The requested URL returned error: 401 Unauthorized while accessing http://tfs.local.dns:8080/tfs/UCSD/_git/UCS-Director/info/refs

Jun 19, 2018 07:37:18 UTC

Jun 19, 2018 07:37:18 UTC fatal: HTTP request failed

Jun 19, 2018 07:37:18 UTC Scirpt exited normally

Jun 19, 2018 07:37:18 UTC Task: gitPush (custom_gitPush) failed with error - Error cloning the GIT Repo...., selectedContext=<None>

Jun 19, 2018 07:37:18 UTC Task #2 (gitPush (custom_gitPush)) failed after 60 seconds

Jun 19, 2018 07:37:18 UTC Input/Output values for Task #2 (gitPush (custom_gitPush)):

Alejandro Madurga Ainoza
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Auth method was changed to allow either the username or the email, drop me an email and I can check what is going on.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links