cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AA cannot transfer the extension number in Unity 5.0

jerryxu2010
Level 1
Level 1

When an outside caller calls my AA number, he will hear the AA greeting. Then he can only press 0 to connect to operater. I also want to let the ouside caller to press extension numbers which he has known now. But the extension numbers have not in subscriber. How can I configure this function? Any assistence will be appreciated. Thank you.

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to use a call system transfer for that.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime,

I have set a Caller System Transfer in Call Routing-->Forwarded Calls and I can reach the extension numbers. But I hear the different aa greeting, not my customized greeting. How can I change it? Thank you.

Dear

Kindly find the below link

http://www.acoe.org/acoe/files/techservices/forms/servicedesk/UnityGuide.pdf

from page 65 , you will find how to change your  greeting ,i think your standard greeting is enabled so this is the problem and you have enable your new greeting.

Thank you

please rate if this will help

Hi Islam,

Thank you for you help. I have checked that I only enable the standard greeting.

jerryxu2010
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have solve the problem.

1. I add a rule to allow 4 extension number in Restriction Table-->CS_Default_System_Transfer
  2. I have set a Caller System Transfer in Call Routing-->Forwarded Calls
  3. I replace the default transfer prompt for my customized prompt. (C:\CommServer\Localize\Prompts\CHS\G711\CsSystemTransferScript\SystemXferCHS001.wav)

Now an external caller can reach my extension number or operator during an AA greeting.

Thank you for your help.