취소
다음에 대한 결과 표시 
다음에 대한 검색 
다음을 의미합니까? 
cancel
VIEWS
Helpful
답글

Adding New Call Manager in the Existing Cluster as a Standalone or as Subscriber

Hi Team,

I have one requirement, we have three call manager in one cluster out of which one is Publisher and other are Subscriber. UCS server is BE7K.

According to the requirement we want to one call manager that will either be standalone or will be added in existing cluster.

On this new call manager all the SRST routers, will get register as a SIP Gateway.

So my query is whether we should deploy this new call manager as a standalone (i.e. as publisher) or we should add in existing Cluster which has one publisher and two subscriber as a subscriber.

In our existing cluster there are multiples SIP trunks already configured with Third party PBX.

Kindly suggest me the best practice for this requirement.

Thanks and Regards,

Gaurish

1 응답 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you do not need to don't deploy another cluster, as long as you meet all requirements described in SRND you can have up to 20 CUCM servers in a single regular cluster, 8 of which can be call processing nodes.  To add the server you will need to know the existing cluster security password and install exact same version, while doing it all phones will be reset, so make sure you plan for it. Once the server is installed and services are started you will need to plan on which CUCM group you want to add this node to or if desired build new CUCM Group and add to appropriate Device Pools for this server to be used. You'll also need to update any integrations, i.e. gateways, voicemail, etc. that should point to this server.