cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console: Extension out of service

gmgarrian
Level 4
Level 4

I just installed Attendant Console 8.6 and it seems to have gone well but when I log on the client it tells me the extension I used it out of service and I won't be able to make any calls.

The extension is working fine on a phone. 

Any ideas?

7 Replies 7

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Make sure the phone you are using only has (1) line configured for it.  If you have more than (1) line configured on the phone, it does not seem to work right (or at least in the past it did)     

miket
Level 5
Level 5

Make sure that the TSP has a primary and at least a backup callmanager.. This bit recently.. As well as make sure time is correct..

I had no issues with shared lines but the TSP wil cause what you see,.

I tried changing the extension to a phone with a single line with no luck.

Do I have to run the setup again to change the TSP settings?  I don't see any option for those settings on the webgui.

No just go into modem phone settings and you will see the Cisco tsp. Should be under advance

Mike Thompson

I/T Architect

IBM Canada

Office +1-905-316-6906

Cell +1-416-884-5692

Can you be more specific?  Is this on the Attendant Console admin page?  In CUCM?

Sorry on the attendant server.

Set it there. I lost a sub last week and same issue found I had only I sub on the tsp on the attendant server.

Hope it helps

Mike Thompson

I/T Architect

IBM Canada

Office +1-905-316-6906

Cell +1-416-884-5692

Leo Ruelas
Level 1
Level 1

i did everything i could find in the White Papers, spoke with Cisco TAC and after many hours i figured out the issue! The MAC Address needed to be in all CAPS in CUCM. Not sure why but Attendant Console didn't like the MAC address letters in lowercase.

We're using CUCM 8.6.2 and Attendant Console System Version: 10.5.1.10-3, not sure if that has anything to do with it.