cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console plug-in pilot point returning reorder tone.

millerna5323
Level 1
Level 1

TAC no longers offers support for the Attendant Console plug-in, so I'm asking for help here.

First:

My company has a CUCM cluster running CUCM 7.1 with the AC plug-in.  Last night the pilot point started returning a reorder tone when dialed.  I restarted the AC Server service and the CTI Manager service and that resolved the issue.  My manager is wanting to know what caused the issue.  I orginally thought it was the bug CSCsq93935, but we are not seeing the described entries in the logs.  Anybody experience similar issues and have an idea of what could be the cause?

Second:

Whenever both switchboard operators go offline, sometimes the pilot point rings busy instead of directing the call to a non-AC associated extension/phone, which is the last member of the hunt group.  Any suggestions?

2 Replies 2

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The only way I can think of to know what caused the issue is to gather the traces from that time the issue occurred and probably you didin't have them enabled at that time. Also the Telephony Call Dispatcher (TCD) service might have cause the problem, if for some reason it was "stuck" the AC would not work properly.

Also you can check if you have configured a phone within the hunt group as "Always Route" member, if not, please do so, but do not configure it as a shared line. 

Regards, 

Tere. 

If you find this post helpful, please rate!

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Thanks for the response, Tere.

I will check and see if I'm lucky enough that traces were left running, though I doubt it.

I will check on the "Always Route" member.

Respectfully,

Nathan