cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console ring desk phone simultaneously

neteng2323
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to have Attendant Console ring the Desk Phone Simultaneously?  Currently one must right click, or double click to answer the call, which then sends the desk phone off-hook.  I have a new AC setup, and receptionist reports that before it also ring the desk phone and you could answer by picking up the call on either AC or Desk phone.

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CUACA??? CUACS??? version??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

CUACA 10.5.2

Any advice on this?  I'm thinking the previous setup had some work around in place to also ring the desk phone, I've looked through the AC settings but can't find anything.

Sorry for the delay, the problem I'd see with that, is that on that scenario the control would no longer be from the client and CTI

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

That's my thinking as well.  I may just stick to my guns, that this is how it's supposed to work.

So, I probably didn't explain what I was trying to do very well, but Forced Delivery was the option I was looking for.  It's a good thing this was a small deployment but it required that I delete and recreate the Queue's.  It's actually a cisco bug that this option is greyed out, and not editable after creating the Qs.