cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AudioText Manager will not upload/record

jburk
Level 1
Level 1

I've been working with this for hours to no avail - I've tried installing ATM on 3 different machines, one is Windows 7 and two are Windows 10. I get the dreaded 'unable to upload WAV file' error. 

I have confirmed that Windows Firewall is off. confirmed the file format is correct. Even downloaded the existing greeting and tried to re-upload it. 

I'm at my wits end on this one. I've been working with version 49, but I uninstalled that and tried version 45 also.

Connection AudioTextManager, version=1.0.0.45
Connection version=
Remote Connection server=10.13.108.121
Logging into remote Connection server using alias=dbdude
Local Windows account info=jburk-lt\jburk
Local Windows time=5/4/2020 12:00:00 AM

Search for '(error)' or '(warning)' to look for problems

2020/05/04 12:21:55: (error) in frmMain_Load on frmMain:Login failed to Connection server:10.13.108.121. Details= WebCallResults contents:
URL Sent: https://10.13.108.121:8443/vmrest/version
Method Sent: GET
Body Sent:
Success returned: False
Status returned 200:Ok
Error Text: Invalid version XML returned logging into Connection server: 10.13.108.121, return text=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><VersionInformation><name>vmrest</name><version>7.1.5.0ES69</version></VersionInformation>, error=System.ArgumentException: Invalid JSON primitive: .
at System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptObjectDeserializer.DeserializePrimitiveObject()
at System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptObjectDeserializer.DeserializeInternal(Int32 depth)
at System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptObjectDeserializer.BasicDeserialize(String input, Int32 depthLimit, JavaScriptSerializer serializer)
at System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptSerializer.Deserialize(JavaScriptSerializer serializer, String input, Type type, Int32 depthLimit)
at System.Web.Script.Serialization.JavaScriptSerializer.Deserialize[T](String input)
at Cisco.UnityConnection.RestFunctions.ConnectionServerRest.GetVersionInfo(String pServerName)
Raw Response Text: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><VersionInformation><name>vmrest</name><version>7.1.5.0ES69</version></VersionInformation>
Total object count: 0
Status description: OK
Set Cookie Data:
JSESSIONIDSSO=6FA91ACED5D676D5E66AFBC72D2F1B98; Path=/; Secure
JSESSIONID=1779721BF66DD4DF371D2D2D5CFB431E; Path=/vmrest; Secure; HttpOnly

2020/05/04 12:22:52: (error) in EditAudioOnlyGreeting on frmEditGreetingRule:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2020/05/04 12:22:54: Error uploading WAV file for greeting to the remote server in EditAudioOnlyGreeting: WebCallResults contents:
URL Sent:
Method Sent:
Body Sent:
Success returned: False
Status returned 0:0
Error Text:
Raw Response Text:
Total object count: 0
Status description:

2020/05/04 12:23:00: User exiting Application

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That error is a problem parsing the JSON coming back from Connection.

Unfortunately you're trying to connect to a 7.1 Connection server which is years out of support - I don't even have an image of one to test against, the oldest install I have is an 8.6 so I can't figure out what it's spitting back to see why it's not parsing correctly.

Yep, that's the big challenge - it's a local school district bombarded with calls recently and I volunteered to help them change greetings "real quick"

Figured ATM would make it fast and easy - no way to get TAC support for these fine folks