cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager Generate specific report

neteng2323
Level 1
Level 1

I want to generate a report based on model of phones, count, and device pool... Basically, I'm looking to put this data in a spreadsheet with the Location, the different models of phone at that location, the count of each model.  Is something I could run and generate one report to include all of this, or would it require multiple reports, or is it possible?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't think there's a way to get that in a single report, without doing this via a SQL query.

You can take a look at the canned reports under unified reporting, or use BAT export all and simply use Excel to get the data the way you want using pivot tables.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't think there's a way to get that in a single report, without doing this via a SQL query.

You can take a look at the canned reports under unified reporting, or use BAT export all and simply use Excel to get the data the way you want using pivot tables.

HTH

java

Your last suggestion seems to be the way that most people do this sort of thing.  Thanks.

Hi Jaime,

Is there anyway I can pull report from call manager for all users how many call they make like

Internal - 2

Long distance -5

Total for CDevkota-7

etc.

No, there is no such report in CAR.

You'd need a 3rd party app, or process the flat files yourself to get the info in that format.

HTH

java

Thanks Jaime,

I have another issue on CDR

Date/Time connected Date/Time disconnected Duration Calling Party Called Party Final Called Party Number Dest. Device Name Call Answered Call Abandoned Call Forwarded Due to No Answer(FONA) Call Forwarded Due to Busy (FOB) Call Failed Call Reference

7:36:42 AM 7:36:44 AM 2 11599 17001 70001 CiscoUM1-VI1 Y N N N N 193822
7:49:09 AM 7:49:55 AM 46 11101 17001 17001 SEPC80084ED32E7 Y N N N N 193830

How this answered call is "Y" in row one. How voiceport answer calls? where 17001 is the hunt pilot to handle calls in Customer Service and 70001 is the unity connection Hunt Pilot. Can you explain little bit on this how call Answered is Y on above example?

Thanks!