Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am running Call manager 11.5.1.12900-21.  I switched from a full copper PRI to an AT&T IP flex 23 voice channel sip which is coming out of a router emulating a PRI.  The signaling changed from 5ESS to NI2. After this change, our mobility has stoppe...

jgibson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to design the call routing for 1000 users where 90% of them do not have Direct Number, they just have 5 digits extension which can not change. The other 10% have direct number which in a handful of cases the last 5 digits is differen...

juliancas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,       What is the best way to remove old contacts from jabber?  Is the only way to just remove from the jabber windows client itself?  I'am also trying to find out if it is possible to push a contact list in jabber to new users.  Rather t...

steigja by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hai all, i have prime collaboration Assurance and Analytics v.11.0 i have request demo license, then i add the license to the prime, and success, but when i open the prime all the web page is blank, every feature i open is not showing web page. i...

Resolved! ATA 190 with FAX

Hello,I have a fax (Brother FAX-2920) connected to an ATA 190 and I cannot send or receive fax.My CUCM is connected to the PSTN gateway with a SIP trunk.FAX==>ATA190==SIP==>CUCM==SIP==>2911PSTN-GW==>E1 What I have done so far:-Reduced the baud rate t...

Thomas P by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, we have Unity connection  9.1.2.13900-621 clusters and is set up for Intrasite networking. when forwarding the message from one site to different site a message length of 200 seconds its failing and receiving an  error of "534- unknown reaso...