Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls *freezing* in Attendant Console Client

Hi all

We are running Cisco Attendant Console Advanced -System Version: 10.5.2.10-15- and Call Manager -System version: 10.5.2.13900-12- . We have 11 Operators configured and 30 queues, each queue have 9 CT gateway and service devices (CTI Ports) configured. Operators using 7821 SIP phones with Attendant Console Client. 

The issue we are facing is very weird, and it's already with the TAC for about 2 month (without a proper resolution). It's affecting only one particular site, happen intermittently. Internal call from UCCX arriving to that Attendant Console Operator , Operator answering the call and the call is freezing under the active call state , operator can't transfer/clear/park the call and can't answer any new calls. We found that if Operator restart the PC it's clearing the call when operator login again. We think that this is related to the local network issue, but still can't find the problem, QOS applied correctly in the network.

I know that many people experiencing with the issue when call *stuck* on Operator Console and need to resset CTI route points/ports or even a server, but this is different.

Is anyone had something similar with CUAC please advise.

ALEX

3 Replies 3

birdman2876
Level 1
Level 1

I was wondering did anyone have a solution for this issue. Currently having the same issue. 

dugward
Level 1
Level 1

I know this post is old but we are on version 11.04 and she says when she is on a call and another call comes in it will freeze up but it is very random. 

Cannot find much info on this and just started a TAC case

I believe we ended up upgrading to the latest version of 11.5 if I remember. We also upgraded the cluster to 11.5