cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't View Shared Content On Cisco Webex Desk Pro

hooker21
Level 1
Level 1

So, I have a Cisco Webex Desk pro running over SIP registered to CUCM. I'm attending meetings where they are sharing slides but all i can see is their camera. I went through the configurations in the GUI and on the system itself but cannot see what i need to change to view both slides and their camera. 

please help!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Joining Webex Meeting or something else?

If Webex, do you have Webex Edge for Devices configured with Optimized Join Experience? If not, that’s the best user experience.

If you can’t use Control Hub for some reason then you need to ensure BFCP can negotiate  from endpoint through CUCM and Expressway; it needs to be enabled on the Expressway zones the call traverses. In this scenario it is also suggested, but not required, to also permit iX Media between endpoint and Webex.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Joining Webex Meeting or something else?

If Webex, do you have Webex Edge for Devices configured with Optimized Join Experience? If not, that’s the best user experience.

If you can’t use Control Hub for some reason then you need to ensure BFCP can negotiate  from endpoint through CUCM and Expressway; it needs to be enabled on the Expressway zones the call traverses. In this scenario it is also suggested, but not required, to also permit iX Media between endpoint and Webex.

thanks Jonathan it turns out the other end was using an avaya station that was not properly configured to push content across the trunk between their CUCM and ours