Views
Helpful
Replies

CCUM 8.6 Voice Mail schedule

jguremka1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have 8.6CCUM and I thought I could change the voice mail schedule for one extension by going to Unity Connection>USER>Active Schedule > create new one, but still company default schedule overrides that settings. I believe I am looking into wrong place?

Please advice. Thank You

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Exactly what are you trying to achieve???

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Here are more details:

Our company schedule for "in transfer to extension" is set to be from 8AM-5PM; so after that time if I choose any extension, it will go directly to the voice mail of that extension, instead of rings.

I have a few people that I have to extend hours 7AM -7AM. I thought that settings will be in Unity under VM schedule, so I created it but it does not work. I assume the settings is somewhere else.

Thank You,

That's correct, you create the schedule and then configure the working/non-working hours, then you adjust the closed greeting for those users to do what you desire.

HTH

java

Thank You Jaime,

1. "you create the schedule and then configure the working/non-working hours" - I understand I did right under UNity Connection Administration > Users > Active Schedule and it is from 7 to 7 - that's clear

2.  "adjust the closed greeting for those users to do what you desire" - sorry, is that setting still under Unity Connection? I can not find it.

Yes, all I've said is in CUC, there's a whole greetings page for users and CHs.

HTH

java