Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Department Bill

silvervoip
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

One of the users we have actively logging into CUCM and navigate to Cisco Unified CM CDR Analysis and Reporting 

There, user navigates to User Reports --> Bills --> Department and chooses a couple of users and generates the report. The report user generates is in the format that they need.

This user is regular end user and we want to cut her access due to security policy update. User generates this report bi-weekly and sometimes monthly and my question, is there any automated process for this report?

Because here when you generate the report manually, you can also download or send as email so it will be great if we can automate this.

Thank you

5 Replies 5

Dmytro Benda
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi @silvervoip 

Is this user a manager of the department? In my understanding only the managers of the departments and system administrators can generate the reports in CAR at the department level. And a usual end user, who is not a manager, can see his personal reports only. 

To check if your user has manager rights, please verify if her account is assigned to any other user like in the example below:
DmytroBenda_0-1678181822816.png

So in this picture jdoe is a regular employee (usual end user) and jwhite is his manager, because her id is configured in the field Manager User ID in jdoe account. So in this case jwhite can see her personal reports, but also the department reports too, because she is set as a manager for some other users like jdoe. Hope it helps. 

My Cisco Unified Communications Blog

Hi,

The person generates the report has enough permissions on CUCM, not a regular end user.

Hi,

I believe I read this and this covers all details and user. Is there any way to see CAR details for a couple of extensions/users?

You mean scheduled report for just two users ?

I always suggest to use a Billing applications like Imagicle for more customized billing and reports.

Response Signature