cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Attendant Console, external to internal calling

neteng2323
Level 1
Level 1

I am working on migrating an old CAC that is setup with a soon to be "retired" Call Manager, to a new CAC\new Call manager. I've mirrored the Queue DDIs from the old CAC but cannot find a translation on the old CCM translating external #'s to the internal Q DDI DNs?  I've looked on the Voice Gateway and within CCM.  I'm assuming that's how this would work, I would need a translation from external # dialed, to the Q DDI, that would then ring the DN registered with the Specific Operator?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Assuming the queues not already have a DID assigned to them, yes, you should have some sort of translation somewhere to reach the queues.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Assuming the queues not already have a DID assigned to them, yes, you should have some sort of translation somewhere to reach the queues.

HTH

java

Thanks for your reply and I agree with you.   I don't think there is a DID assigned to them, and I still can't find any translation pointing to the queues.  I'm stumped on this for now, but still investigating.

If you use SIP or H.323 look into that config as well, you can use DNA to find out the call routing you have.

HTH

java