Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CUCM Locale File cm-locale-en_GB-7.0.1.3000-1.cop.sgn Needed

Fellow Networkers,In order to limit downtime associated with a migration, I need "cm-locale-en_GB-7.0.1.3000-1.cop.sgn" to complete the build of a standby server.Unfortunately, TAC can no longer supply; hopefully, this audience can?Assistance would b...

Become an Express Collaboration Specialized Partner

Hi Team,I was going through the url link ofBecome an Express Collaboration Specialized Partnerhttp://www.cisco.com/web/partners/ecosystem/documents/ecs-update-2015-06-02.pdfIn this site there are three fields certification are there and they are:1) A...

Resolved! CUACA 10.5.2 Direct Transfers

Hi We have installed CUACA 10.5.2 and would like to display the CLI of calls whilst phone in ringing state during blind transfer.  Normally we can change the registry key Direct Transers to all to provide this functionality.  It seems that this key i...

t.joy by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Two or more call handlers in a CUC 10.0 server for different telephony systems.

Hello Guys, We have in my company a CCM 10.0 with a CUC 10.0. Now there is a new company that they need an IVR. We want to implement a second IVR where this one be independent of the anothers. I tried to make it, but unfortunately the new IVR that I ...