Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO I&P 10.5 CLUSTER ISSUE PRESENCE ENGINE

Oscar Gomez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have installed a I&P 10.5 in a cluster.

I have added the 2 I&P in a Publisher but the second node of the I&P not starting the service PRESENCE ENGINE

All nodes are registered on the publisher with IP address.

The error is the follow:

Cisco IM and Presence Data Monitor : (10.248.4.41) The Cisco IM and Presence Data Monitor has detected that database replication is not complete, and/or that the Cisco Sync Agent sync from Cisco Unified Communications Manager is not complete. Some services will remain in the "Starting" state until replication and the Cisco Sync Agent sync are successfully completed.

Regards,

5 Replies 5

Oscar Gomez
Level 1
Level 1

I have found this:

The sqlhosts file on 10.248.4.41 does not match the publisher.

Oscar,am running into the same issue. How did you fix it?

Hosts in sqlhosts file dont match with etc/host file and rhosts file. Have attached 

Hello,

In my case, I have resolved the issue few months ago, I did not have configured the presence reundancy group, because this is new in the 10.5 versión.

Select System > Presence Redundancy Groups.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/10_0_1/ccmcfg/CUCM_BK_C95ABA82_00_admin-guide-100/CUCM_BK_C95ABA82_00_admin-guide-100_chapter_0101.HTML

regards,

OG

alaa.saleh
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco IM and Presence Data Monitor The Cisco IM and Presence Data Monitor has detected that database replication is not complete, and/or that the Cisco Sync Agent sync from Cisco Unified Communications Manager is not complete. Some services will remain in the "Starting" state until replication and the Cisco Sync Agent sync are successfully completed.

We hope from you to help with this issue .

hi 

You can restart these two services without issue;

open CLI

utils service restart

Cisco DRF Local

Cisco DRF Master

You take Buck up