cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco - Meet Me Conferencing

Jbenitez83
Level 1
Level 1

Hello. We are currently running CUCM version 9.1.2.12900-11. We have several "Meet Me" conferencing lines configured on our system. However, when the very first meet me conference call is dialed, we get following message on the screen of the phone "Participant lost connection to the server...," then a few seconds later another message appears that states "the conference is in preservation mode." When a participant attempts to dial into this meet me conference, they receive a fast busy.

However, when we drop this meet me conference and try it again, it works properly. This only occurs on the very first meet me that is attempted in the day. once this error occurs, the rest of the meet me conferences work fine. Also, general phone calls are not impacted.

Has anyone experienced this issue before and have any ideas why this is only occurring on the first meet me attempt?

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HW CFB or SW CFB?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

We are using HW CFBs

Seems like a connectivity issue but it's strange that it occurs only the first time.

Is the H/W cfb co-located where the phone is or across WAN? Have you tried using some other cfb and see if you face the same issue?

You can try taking a capture on the phone side or the cfb side and check for packet loss.

-Atul