cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0: Now Available with Video Provisioning and New Packaging Model

efarley
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco is pleased to announce our next-generation solution for simplified, unified, end-to-end collaboration management, Cisco Prime Collaboration Version 10.0, is orderable and shipping. This integrated solution provides accelerated, automated provisioning, comprehensive service assurance management, and long-term trending and analytics across Cisco voice and video collaboration systems—all in one product.

New Features in Cisco Prime Collaboration

Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0 includes the following significant enhancements:

• Video endpoint provisioning (for Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.0-registered endpoints)
  • UC provisioning: service setup improvements , the ability to provision lines without phones, new device and endpoint support
  • Assurance: Device, endpoint and user 360 degree views, the ability to troubleshoot in-progress audio call quality, various video assurance enhancements, Jabber endpoint detection and IPv6-ready endpoint support

New Packaging Model
A new packaging model for Cisco Prime Collaboration is offered beginning with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0. This new model consists of two offerings: Cisco Prime Collaboration Standard and Cisco Prime Collaboration Advanced.

Cisco Prime Collaboration Standard is included with all Cisco Unified Workspace Licensing and Cisco User Connect Licensing for Cisco Unified Communications. It provides essential provisioning and assurance management to support deployments of a single Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0 cluster.

For deployments that require more advanced management and/or support for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 8.0 and above, Cisco Prime Collaboration Advanced offers multi-cluster support, additional automation, diagnostic capabilities, and supports the addition of long-term reporting using Cisco Prime Collaboration Analytics.

New White Paper and Presentations Available to Share With Your Customers

For customers and partners looking to learn more about Cisco Prime Collaboration, please attend one of our demo webinars. Access the Cisco Prime Demo Series schedule for time and dates in your region.

4 Replies 4

cburnham
Level 4
Level 4

I was about to begin my 9.5 Install.  Should I start with 10.X now?  I have my VM ready, and have my 9.5 media.  Thanks, Chad

Hi Chad,

PC 10 Advanced is a major upgrade from PC 9.5.  If you are a PASS/UCSS customer for PC 9.5, you are eligible to upgrade to PC 10 Advanced.  The new licenses and images will be posted on PUT soon.  You can get started with the PC 10 Advanced image in trial mode, loaded in the cisco.com software download site, but, the new 10.0 licenses are required to run in permanent mode.

Regards,

Jim Whitten, Product Manager, Cisco

HI,

My VM admin is asking me this question after I provided him with the installer OVA:

" I see that the ova is built on redhat 5 64 bit. We would like to use redhat 6 64bit. Is that supported?"

Can you help me answer this question?

Thanks,

Chad

It is only tested on the included Redhat version.  The results using version 6 are unknown.

Jim