cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified IM and Presence Tomcat Trust Certificate Error

tcmckay
Level 1
Level 1

MatchedEvent : Nov  4 08:00:00 cup-pub local7 0 : 3234: cup-pub.corp.local: Nov 04 2019 03:00:00 PM.26 UTC :  %UC_CERT-0-CertExpired: %[Message=Certificate expiration Notification.

I get this error on my CUP's. I have removed the Tomcat trust but it is replicating from somewhere else and I cannot find the location. I have looked on my CCM's, CUC's CCX's and CUP's and the cert isn't there.

When looking on the CUP I see "Cert imported from CUCM node 10.x.x.x"  This is the IP of my CCM Pub. When I look on the CCM there is not cert with the name that is in error. If I delete the cert is just replicates back from CUCM. Anyone have a suggestion on where I need to look to remove this? It is only a Trust so not critical.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

-trust certificates are replicated in the cluster, if it's not visible on your CUCM on GUI, you might need to open up a TAC so they can use root access to locate and delete that -trust certificate.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

-trust certificates are replicated in the cluster, if it's not visible on your CUCM on GUI, you might need to open up a TAC so they can use root access to locate and delete that -trust certificate.

HTH

java

I have opened a case with Cisco TAC to help resolve this issue.

There was a certificate that was stuck so it didn't show in the CUCM. TAC went in and manually removed the certificate which solved the issue.

Glad to hear that, I see that every once in a while and most of the times you need someone from TAC to remove it manually.

HTH

java