cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CIsco unity express subscriber problem

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

i have a big problem  , i have cisco unity express module which is integrated with cisco call manager express . The configuration is completely true . I have checked the voice mail through cisco IP communicator , it is working fine . My problem when i get a voice mail on Cisco IP phone (7911 or 7975) ,afer that i press messaging butoon to access my voice mail inbox , after that i entered m password ,when i press 1 to listen to my voice mail , the call is ended

3 Replies 3

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Dear all

Please , i need any help please ASAP.

kamavasa
Level 1
Level 1

What is the CUE version you are using? I tried this on my 7960 Cisco IP phone and it is working fine for me.

Could you please upgrade your IP phone load and check it?

Regards,

Karthik.A

Dear Karthik

Thank you so much for your reply. The CUE version is 7.1 . I have already upgrade  my cisco IP phones 7911 and 7975 under telephony-service configuration. , but the problem is still running. I configured also viewmail feature  and it is working fine on my IP communicator , but for the other IP phones is not working. I also reload Cisco Unity module , but there  is no good result.You mentioned that you have the same problem before , is that true?.