Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 8.1

afuruhashi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have the Cisco2911 and I like the install CME 8.1. In versions previous the CME I have the command "telephone-service setup", but int CME8.1 I don´t. When I insert the command  "telephone-service setup" the menssage is:

Router(config)#telephony-service setup
Warning: <telephony-service setup> command has been deprecated.
For installation help, please check CME System Administrator Guide.
Goodbye!

What is the command in CME 8.1?

Regards.

6 Replies 6

Mili Daftary-Shah
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The command was deprecated so please use QCT.

But now we have stopped development on QCT long time ago

Please use CCP tool for CME configuration www.cisco.com/go/ciscocp

Thanks

Mili

Hey Mili,

how you're doing? So as I understand this here, there is no command availible via CLI which allows a 'fast' configuration of the important parameters for CUCME?

Regards,

Manuel

Hi Manuel

Doing very well. Yes, that is correct - there is no way through CLI to do this. Have you tried using CCP ?

It is a very simple configuration tool to configure cme.

Thanks

Mili

Hello Mili,

Hey you say that we can't configure through CLI ? if its true than very bad dear, because I am only interested in CLI.... so bad

Thanks

Selva

Hi Selva

CME can and will continue to be configured via CLI and we are not deprecating that option at all.

The question was for "cli access" for fast setup - for which we are recommening the CCP tool which is a GUI based tool for faster setup

thanks

Mili

Thanks Mili,

am a CLI interested guy and i tried CCP also its good, and its very good for those guy who are only hanged with GUI, anyways everything is good as its Cisco...

thanks

Selva