Views
Helpful
Replies

CSF status unregistered in CUCILync

sandy_utomo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've a problem when I tried to configure CUCILync.

This is the steps that I've done :

1. Configure CSF Device with the same Directory Number (DN) as Physical SEP Device.

2. 2. Associate End user to the Shared Line DN from the CSF and SEP Device DN Configuration page.

3. Associate CSF Device and SEP Device to the end user Controlled Device list.

4. Configure Primary Extension on the End User page.

5. Assign End Users to User Groups.

6. Configure Registry Keys for CSF Client Integration

But, CSF status is still unregistered.

Please help me to solve this problem

Thanks

Regards,

Sandy Utomo

3 Replies 3

In what mode do you run the CSF device, control deskphone or softphone? It will only show as registered in the later state.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Response Signature

Hi Roger,

I used Cisco IP Communicator 8.6.2. I think it shoud be softphone.

I've tried to install this CIPC in 2 PC, 1 PC has detected as softphone (CSF status registered) and the other one has detected as deskphone (CSF status not registered).

Do you have idea for this?

Thanks.

Regards,

Sandy Utomo

Jeff Bankston
Level 1
Level 1

I've been working on this same issue when going thru some lab refresher and found that in Jabber, right click on the phone control icon in the lower right and tell it to "use my computer for calls" and thet CSF registers with CCM. My config was correct all along. Change the setting to "use my phone for calls" causes the CSF to unregister in CCM.

This setting is useful for when you are on the road and away from the desk phone control, and want to use Jabber alone for chat and calls.

FWIW

-Jeff